Friday, September 19, 2008

Jolene Blalock Quotes

Let each produce according to his aptitudes and his force; let each consume according to his need.
~ Jolene Blalock

I like men who are very cool but who are also so brilliant that they are almost insane. Sean Penn, Gary Oldman, Bob Dylan, Tom Waits - men who would be flipping burgers if they hadn't found an outlet for their brilliant mind-sets. I also like men who have hands with big masculine veins that you can squish and move.
~ Jolene Blalock

Surfing is such an amazing concept. You're taking on Nature with a little stick and saying, 'I'm gonna ride you!' And a lot of times Nature says, 'No you're not!' and crashes you to the bottom.
~ Jolene Blalock

I was an acidhead and a pot smoker. There was this one time some friends and I were ditching off campus at lunch. We didn't make it back in time, and school officials found us smoking weed in a van around the corner. I was so stoned that when they started taking names and I said mine was April June. It didn't even dawn on me that that was just two months put together.
~ Jolene Blalock

Spock was the sex symbol. A lot of people think it was Kirk. But, no, it was really Spock.
~ Jolene Blalock

It's diamonds in your pockets one week, macaroni and cheese the next.
~ Jolene Blalock

The best sex is being with somebody who you know that you know that you know that you know that you know loves you. You know?
~ Jolene Blalock

I think my parents where high when they named me.
~ Jolene Blalock

No comments: